At the recent Arctic Cat dealer show, Tucker unveiled his second generation signature snowmobile: the 2015 ZR 6000 Tucker Hibbert Race Replica. The 2015 model features Arctic Cat’s new 6000 C-TEC2 engine, proudly made in St. Cloud, Minn. Since Tucker tears up the snocross scene on a 600cc motor, he wanted to include this engine to make it a true race replica. It also features his all-new FOX Signature Series front and rear shocks – the only fully Kashima coated production shocks on the market!
Ordering is now open for Tucker’s 2015 Race Replica. If you’re not in the market for a new sled, you can upgrade your ride with Tucker’s FOX Signature Series suspension. Both front ski shocks and rear skid packages are available. Visit your local Arctic Cat dealer for more details. Click HERE to find a dealer near you.
2015 ZR 6000 Tucker Hibbert Race Replica Features
• 6000 C-TEC2 2-Stroke Engine
• Tucker Hibbert Signature Series FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL RC2 Front Ski Shocks
• Tucker Hibbert Signature Series FOX ZERO C2 and ZERO RC2 Track Shocks
• All shocks come with genuine Kashima Coating
• Tucker Hibbert’s 2015 Race Graphics
• Stud Boy Traction 4.5 in Shaper Bars
• Custom Race-cut Windshield
• 68 Number Plates
• Race Running Board Edge Rolls
• Tether Switch
• 15 x 129 x 125-in 2-ply Ripsaw Track
More info on Tucker’s 2015 ZR 6000 Race Replica: